New Jersey real estate: A look at responsible architecture and inclusive design

Steven Rindner, main street advisor, has years of experience in the real estate and architectural circles of New Jersey. Over the years, he has released a number of blogs on real estate, architecture, and everything in between in the Garden State.

Image source: themighty.com


For today's blog, Steven takes a look at some of what people call "responsible architecture." Responsible architecture is an umbrella term that covers architectural design and construction of structures and features of structures that make like better for people. Examples include micro-apartments, sustainable construction, and inclusive design.

Inclusive design refers to the features of a structure that are meant to help persons with disabilities, or PWDs. Over the past decades, local governments have put together architecture and construction guidelines as to what public buildings should have that PWDs can use.

The most common inclusive design feature is the ramp for people who use wheelchairs. Other than the ramp, people can find inclusive design features all over the buildings. From handrails in bathrooms to lifts for people with disabilities, these fixtures are all in place to help people.

Image source: safetysign.com


Steven Rindner, main street advisor and realtor, also mentions that many architects have upped their game as well, coming up with inclusive design fixtures that aren't just functional, but also creative and aesthetic.

Comments

  1. My name is Mrs Nadia Albert from Russia, And i am a happy woman today through the help of a Loan lender, Mr Russ Harry. I will refer any person that is looking for a loan to this Loan firm. He gave  happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $500,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother. I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $500,000.00 US Dollar, at a low Rate. He is a God fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him Via E-mail-Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com /Whatsapp number+393511617486

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one fateful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from a very honest man Mr, Benjamin. She introduced me to this honest loan officer Mr, Benjamin  who helped me get a loan within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on my feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: 247officedept@gmail.com    they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this honest man  and  you can be save as well .WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Four more characteristics of business leaders

Best residential areas to move in to in New Jersey